192.168.0.1; It is the IP address allocated to access the admin panel by many popular router manufacturers such as Netgear, D-Link, Linksys and TP-Link. This IP address is also called the default gateway. By using the management panel, you can edit many options such as wireless network (Wi-Fi), DNS, Proxy, WAN, LAN, QoS for your device.
How to Login to 192.168.0.1?
If you are sure that the default IP address of your router or modem is 192.168.0.1, you can easily access the configuration panel by following the steps below.
- First you need to make sure that your device is connected and your network is active. You can use an ethernet cable for this, or you can connect via a wireless network.
- Open the internet web browser application (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, Edge etc.) on your device.
- Type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of the browser and press Enter. As a result of this process, you will be directed to http://192.168.0.1.
- When you access the page, you will see the login screen of your router or modem.
- Enter your device username and password.
- If the information you entered is correct, you will reach the config page. If you encounter a warning message saying that your username or password is incorrect, you can check the section below.
Forgot IP Address Username and Password?
If you do not have the necessary information to access the admin panel of your device, there is no need to worry. You can use the default username and password, or you can log in by resetting your password. For this, follow the steps below.
- Many manufacturers specify the IP address, user name and password of the device on a label on the device. Therefore, the first thing to do is to check the side or back of your device. If this label is not available, review the user manual that came with the device.
- If you cannot find the login information, you can use the list of default username and password for routers page we have prepared for you. Here are the default login information for the most popular brands and models.
- If you have changed your password before and cannot remember it now, what you need to do is to reset your device. When you reset your device, your username and password and all your configuration will be reset. To do this, you must press and hold the reset button on your device with a sharp object such as a needle or toothpick until the lights flash. It takes about 3-5 seconds for this.